segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2012

Does it have to mean something?




"Spike:
You listen to me. I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I'd prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker; I follow my blood, which does not always rush in the direction of my head. So I've made a lot of mistakes. A lot of wrong bloody calls...
A hundred plus years, only one thing I've ever been sure of.
You.
Look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I tell you that I love you, it's not because I want you, or 'cause I can't have you -- it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try... I've seen your strength, and your kindness, I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You are a hell of a woman.
You're the one, Buffy."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...